Axis Bank Personal Loan
Axis Bank is a leading private bank with lots of trusted customers, with attractive interest rates.
Axis Bank Personal Loan & its Features.
Here are the features of Axis Bank
The loan amount you can get is up to 15 Lakhs.
Axis bank interest value is up to 12% and 24% it may vary by your amount.
The loan repayment tenure is up to 60 months.
Lowest EMI that can be repaid is 2,224 per lakh.
The entire loan can take up to 30 working days from the date of application for the Axis Bank personal loan process if your application is completed in all respects.
Eligibility Criteria of Axis Bank Personal Loans.
Here are the factors of the bank and eligibilities for applying for a personal loan.
- Salaries of the employees, physicians, working in public and private places, private limiteds, government employees and some other local bodies are eligible for these personal loans.
- The minimum age of the person who can apply for a personal loan is 21.
- The maximum age of the person who can apply for a personal loan is 60 at the time of maturity.
- The minimum income of an applicant is 15,000 per month.
The person needs some minimum documents and must have the eligibilities.
Documents Required to Apply for Axis Personal Loan
Some documents are required to apply for a personal loan those are
- Identity proofs.
- Address proofs.
- Income proofs.
- Fill loan application forms.
- Loan agreement.
- ECS form.
Calculating Axis Bank EMI of personal loan.
You can calculate the EMI of the personal loan taken and can repay the installment every month easily and immediately through the AXIS EMI calculator. This process won’t charge any amount, all you need to do is calculate the loan amount, interest rate and maturity for the EMI.
You can immediately get the personal loan cost and the amount due. You can compare different combinations and choose the tenure and amount according to your budget. Our loan representative can help you find out more about the best offer for your financial needs.
Customer of Axis Bank personal loan.
Axis bank is the largest private bank in India which provides world-class services for its customer. We can follow 3 steps to complete the personal loan process,
- You can directly visit the Bank Official Website. For unanswered requests, send an email via www.axisbank.com/support. It generates the Service Request Number. Please save it for records. We should recheck the mail id whether it is registered or not, check the status by toll-free number 18004190068.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the response you can write a mail to a nodal officer, You can fill the online form and mention your request number.
- As our bank follows all the measures and rules by RBI we provide 24/7 customer care support and those numbers are 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555. You can also contact +91-22-24252525/43252525, for other details.
+91 7207 380 581 +91 6302 196 923
Flat No : 301, Park Avenue Matrix Homes, Street No : 5, Patrika Nagar, HiTech City, Hyderabad, TS - 500081.